2. Access to the Site attributes the status of User of the same. To access and use certain services it may be necessary to be a registered User. This registration must be carried out in the specifiedmanner.
3. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and/or services offered on the Site will be at his own risk and/or liability.
+Not to insert or distribute any information or false, ambiguous or inaccurate content that could mislead the recipients of the information.
+Not to supplant other Users of the Site.
+Not to carry out any act, or distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any kind of information, item or contents that constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial rights protected by law, patents, trademarks or copyright property of the owner of the Site or of third parties.
+Not to carry out any act or omission that implies or could imply an infringement of communications privacy and Personal Data Protection Law.
+Not to carry out any act or omission that promotes, incites and/or constitutes xenophobic conduct, vindicates terrorism or threatens human rights.
+Not to insert or publish on the Internet any data program (virus or harmful software) liable to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its providers or third party users of the Internet.
+Not to transmit advertising that has not been requested or authorized, advertising material, “spam”, ”chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of request, except in those areas (such as advertising spaces) that have been exclusively designed for such purposes.
+Not to distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any information, item, or contents that threatens the fundamental rights and public freedom recognized by the Constitution and international treaties.
+Not to distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any information, item or contents that constitute illegal or unfair advertising.
5. The User acknowledges that all the contents of the Site and the information and material contained on it, the structure, selection, arrangement and display of its contents and computer programs, software, databases used relating to it are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of B&B TRENDS S.L.or third parties.
Therefore, the User cannot reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, carry out reverse engineering, distribute, hire, render, make available or permit public access by means of a public communication method to any item and/or contents of the Site.
The User shall refrain from deleting the identification symbols of the intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right of B&B TRENDS S.L. or third parties appearing on the Site, and in each of the Services offered through it. Similarly, the User shall refrain from evading or manipulating any technical device established by B&B TRENDS S.L. or third parties to protect their rights
6. B&B TRENDS S.L.. does not guarantee availability, access and continuity of the functionality of the Site. In accordance with the limits established in current legal regulations, B&B TRENDS S.L. shall not be liable, with the limits established in the legal regulations in force, for the damages caused to the User as a result of the lack of availability, access errors and lack of continuity of the Site.
Contents and Services provided by third parties may be accessed through the Site. B&B TRENDS S.L. does not previously control, approve or claim as its own the content and Services contacted and/or provided by such third parties through the Site. In addition, it does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, veracity, accuracy, completeness and actuality of the content and Services of third parties provided through the Site.
7. The User acknowledges and accepts that the services contracting procedures initiated through the Site and any contractual or extra-contractual relationship, if applicable, formalized with the third parties contacted through the Site, are considered to have been carried out solely and exclusively between the User and the third party. Therefore, the User accepts that B&B TRENDS S.L. is not liable for damages of any nature caused by their contracting procecedures, negotiations, conversations and/or contractual or extra-contractual relationships with the third parties contacted through the Site, whose products are subject to commercialization and marketing through the Site.
With the restrictions indicated by the current applicable rules as regards Information Society Services, B&B TRENDS S.L.shall not be liable, neither indirectly nor indirectly, for damages of any nature arising from the use and contracting of the contents and services provided by third parties through the Site, as well as the lack of legality, reliability, usability, veracity, accuracy, completeness and actuality of them. B&B TRENDS S.L.shall not be liable for the damages of any nature arising from, including but not limited to : a) defective compliance and/or failure to comply with the contractual and/or extra-contractual agreements assumed by third parties; b) acts of illegal advertising or unfair competition; c) services and contents of third parties which are inappropriate and fail to meet expectations; d) all kind of vices and defects of the Services and contents provided through the Site by third parties; e) the use and processing carried out by third parties of the personal data provided through the Site by the User.
8. The Site makes linking technical devices and search tools available to the User that permit access to websites owned by other entities (links). The User acknowledges and accepts that the use and access to the linked websites shall take place at their own risk and responsibility and B&B TRENDS S.L..is held harmless from any liability relating to technical availability of the linked websites, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, items and/or contents that the User can access through them and in the search directories included on the Site.
With the restrictions indicated by applicable current rules as regards Information Society Services, B&B TRENDS S.L.shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for the damages of any nature arising from: a) the functionality, lack of availability, inaccessibility and lack of continuity of the linked websites and/or the available search directories; b) the lack of maintenance and updates to the content and services contained on the linked websites; c) the lack of quality, accuracy, legality and usability of the content and services of the linked websites.
11. B&B TRENDS S.L.reserves the right to:
1. Carry out the changes considered appropriate and may modify, delete and unilaterally include without prior notice new contents and/or Services, as well as the way in which those shall be displayed and located.
12. All the questions relating to the Site are subject to Spanish Law and submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.